Thursday 10 July 2014

Apparently, we live in a world where this is okay.

This will be a short one, because it is effectively a summary I had come to following much incoherent rage about the state of the world. It is one of the many reasons I struggle to comprehend other human beings.

What I don't understand is that civilisation seems to consider it fair for a rich person to steal a lot of money and only pay a fraction of it back, while at the same time it is the norm for a poor person to legally borrow a lot of money and be still be paying it back until their death.

These are two things that bother me when they are completely separate from each other. The fact that we live in a world in which the two not only exist, but coexist, and no one seems to notice, baffles me.

No comments:

Post a Comment